**We may earn money from banners or links that are clicked in this post**
Being active in sports keeps men physically healthy and confident about themselves. Learning a sport helps them improve discipline and promote sportsmanship. It helps slow down aging by making your skin and muscles firm through perspiration. Here is a list of sports which is popular with men as of today.
- Basketball: This is undisputedly the most popular sport that has the benefits of running combined with an arm and chest workout. Men who plays basketball are likely to have better endurance, balance, coordination, concentration and muscle shape.
- Mixed Martial Arts: MMA is popular because of the excellent benefits it brings. It teaches men the art of self defense while building up endurance, balance, self control, muscle strength and confidence.
- Football/Rugby: This is called an “All American Sport”. This is a speed and strength oriented sport combined with field awareness. This sport builds endurance and critical thinking. It enhances strength by bumping and pushing opponents. This sport is for men who have naturally good body stature.
- Hockey: This sport is like football in many ways, but with a touch of brawling. It focuses more on aim and balance. Men who plays this sport also improve their skills in ice skating while improving body potency.
- Golf: This sport is perfect for those men who are not athletic, but has a good sense of distance. This sport puts more importance on control, focus and calculations. It requires good technique and skills to aim for the goal.
- Freestyle Biking/Skateboarding: This sport looks very cool because of the tricks that can be done on the ramp. Practicing this sport will improve eye and hand coordination together with balance and timing.
- Billiards: Billiards have been popular since the 15th century up to the present. Men loves this sport because it allows them to socialize. Practicing this sport will improve anticipation, imaginative calculation and control.